Why NetSearchDirect for PPC Management?
NetSearch Direct provides Pay-Per-Click advertising campaign setup, management, and optimization services. Our staff is search engine certified and use the latest analytical and trend data to formulate techniques which have been proven successful. Take a look at some of our success stories.
What is Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
PPC Advertising is a process where advertisers bid on search terms that potential customers use when searching for their products or services on search engines. PPC uses sponsored search engine listings to drive traffic to a web site.
Why do I need PPC?
An estimated 98% of online users find businesses by search engine and sponsored search results help to target the exact website a user is searching making PPC an extremely effective, targeted advertising solution. However, with over 13 billion sponsored results you need to know how to structure your advertising campaign correctly to put your business at the forefront of sponsored results and get your business selling!
Benefits of PPC
- Offers Immediate Results & Rankings
- Easy to Determine ROI
- Target Many Keywords and People from Different Geographical Regions
- Able to Test Various Ad Copy, Offers & Landing Pages
- Able to Pinpoint Exact Position Results (first position for a keyword, with a proper budget)
- Pay Only When a Visitor Comes to the Site
NetSearch Direct Enterprise PPC
For medium to large businesses or those who are ready to meet wild advertising success. Large campaigns with complex product or services marketing across every vertical. Daily campaign changes and real-time access to stats.
Each search engine has unique platforms and algorithms which require expertise to maximize to their full potential. NetSearch Direct PPC Specialists are experts in creating campaigns that utilize the right keywords, experts at ad text copywriting to send the right message, and experts at analyzing campaign data to make the right changes to optimize our efforts. We create, test, monitor, and optimize. It’s what we do every day, and the results speak for themselves. We do the work, you watch the results.
At NetSearch Direct we work with our clients -- not just for them -- to develop PPC campaigns that are catered to their target market and assure results. We’re a full service Search Engine Optimization firm which means we not only keep our clients up to date on campaign performance with reports, but every client receives a dedicated sales professional and access to the certified production staff member running their campaigns. That’s the NetSearch Direct way.
Successful Elements of a PPC Campaign:
1. Keyword Discovery
- Keywords trigger the ads that are presented to your potential customers. It is critical to build smart keyword lists as they are the very foundation of every PPC campaign.
- Keywords should:
- Reflect your company’s products and services.
- Include common misspellings.
- Tweaked regularly to keep current with search trends.
- Include negatives.
2. Text Ads
- These are a key component to the success of a PPC campaign.
- A/B Testing of various Text Ads is also an essential practice of a PPC professionals
- A well-written ad will stand out among competitors on the same page and will not need to compete for the #1 spot on the SERP.
3. Landing Page Review
- Advertisers have 8 Seconds to capture the attention of potential customers before they get bored and “bounce”, or leave, the page and visit a competitor’s site.
- Elements of an Effective Landing Page:
- Organized; serves only the info/ product for which the consumer was searching.
- Has Relevant Content that reinforces keywords and ad groups.
- Promotes coupons &Special Offers.
- Motivates consumers to ACT!
- Includes easily found Contact Form & Phone Number
- Loads quickly
4. Intelligent Bidding
- Our Intelligent Bidding Software “optimizes” your campaign for maximum ROI
- Distinguishes Performing Keywords and Filters Out Non Performing Keywords
- Budget is shifted throughout your PPC campaign to keywords which are producing leads (phone calls, emails, form fills)
5. Tracking Results
- Impressions, Clicks, Cost Per Click (CPC), Click Through Rates (CTR), Conversion Rates are all important elements of a PPC campaign; however…
- Phone Calls, Emails & Form Fills are what most of our customers care about the most
- All of the above metrics are tracked by search engine to determine the maximum ROI
What are some important things to know about PPC?
- Bid prices can range from $.10 to $10 or more depending upon the industry.
- PPC Advertising can be used for large and small businesses alike.
- The #1 spot in sponsored search may not generate the most clicks, nor return the best conversions.
- PPC can also be very competitive, as competitors in some categories are very aggressive; the internet generally provides a much lower cost per lead than traditional advertising.
- General keywords (i.e. cars) may generate a lot of impressions, but may not return the best click-through rate or conversions.
- PPC Advertising reaches only your prospective customers when they are searching using keywords that pertain to your company or product.
- Generating the right keywords is very important in your campaign.
- Some people run PPC campaigns simply as part of their Brand Marketing strategy
- Custom landing pages can help increase lead generation.
Let the experts deliver qualified prospects to your doorstep
If you're currently buying key words (pay-per-click) the news gets better. NetSearchDirect can manage your campaign and save you big money. We are currently a Google adwords professional certified company and are working towards a Yahoo Search Marketing Ambassador certification. We have the capability of taking your paid advertising campaign to the next level. Focusing the results and managing the strategy could mean that you spend less for more traffic. Even better, we'll give you a free consultation on your current campaign.